Immigration Packets

Immigration packets are required for individuals who will require visa sponsorship to be affiliated with UMMS.  Please review the guidelines on visa options and discuss with Immigration Services to determine required paperwork.  All forms and required documents should be collected by the sponsoring UMMS department and sent to Immigration Services upon completion. 

J-1 Exchange Visitor - H-1B Temporary Worker