Search Close Search
Page Menu

Dental Insurance

Complete the Cigna Dental Enrollment/Change Form and submit to the Benefits Department in the HR Service Center along with a copy of the following sections of the divorce decree: page with the ‘divorce absolute’ date (the date your divorce became final), the dental insurance provisions, and signature pages.

The COBRA administrator will provide your former spouse with information about continuation of dental insurance coverage through COBRA.

Note: If you are a member of AFSCME, MNA, NAGE or NEPBA, you have dental insurance with the union. Please contact the union for information.

To access benefit forms, click the Benefit Forms button below (or on the top navigation bar):