Search Close Search
Page Menu



If you want to change the beneficiaries on your MSERS account, you must submit the Selection/Change of Beneficiary Form to the HR Service Center.


If you want to change the beneficiares on your ORP account, please contact the ORP vendor directly.

To access benefit forms, click the Benefit Forms button below (or on the top navigation bar):