The Compensation Department at the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS) is committed to designing, developing and implementing competitive programs and practices. UMMS provides a nondiscriminatory merit-based compensation program, reflective of an employees’ level of contribution to the University.
Examples of the Compensation Department's responsibilities include:
- Develop and administer merit programs, salary increases, and track performance review ratings
- Participate in market salary surveys and evaluate UMMS positions in relation to comparable positions at other places of employment
- Work with managers to evaluate position descriptions
- Collaborate with departments on organizational structure
- Assist with salary offers to candidates
You can count on the support of knowledgeable and responsive Compensation team members.
For questions or requests, please see the contacts below:
|Bette Parker, Sr. Compensation Coordinator||508-586-5923|
|Denise Raskett, Compensation Specialist||508-856-3143|
|Andy Thompson, Sr. Compensation Analyst||774-455-3652|
|Nancy Sinasky, HR Total Rewards Program Specialist||508-856-8702|
|Maryann Sanders, Director, Compensation and Total Rewards||508-856-3950|
Employees should discuss any compensation-based questions with their managers.