Jennifer Tjia elected fellow of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
UMass Medical School geriatrics expert Jennifer Tjia, MD, MSCE, has been named a fellow of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine in recognition of her dedication to and scholarship in the field.Read more
Women in Science
Raziel Rojas-Rodriguez, a PhD candidate in the Program in Molecular Medicine, is studying how adipose tissue expansion during pregnancy is related to metabolic health. Learn more about her research in this Women in Science video.
Student AccomplishmentsRead more!
- Jennifer Tjia elected fellow of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Physician-scientist Jane Freedman focuses on improving cardiovascular health
- UMMS licenses clinical-stage gene therapies for Tay-Sachs, similar diseases to Axovant
- UMMS researchers receive funding from Gilbert Family Foundation to develop NF1 therapeutic
- UMMS scientists receive $1.6M in NIH funding to improve genome editing techniques
Student Interviews on LabTV
Find out what GSBS students are curious about! View Graduate Student LabTV Interviews.
Monday, January 14, 2019
Master of Science in Clinical Investigation Thesis Proposal Presentation "Healthcare Disparities and Noncompliance in Children With Crohn's Disease" Presented by: Robert McLoughlin, MDLocation: AS7-20728:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.