Roger Davis to chair Program in Molecular Medicine
Roger J. Davis, PhD, FRS, has accepted the position of chair of the Program in Molecular Medicine, succeeding Michael P. Czech, PhD, the founding chair.Read more
Women in Science
Raziel Rojas-Rodriguez, a PhD candidate in the Program in Molecular Medicine, is studying how adipose tissue expansion during pregnancy is related to metabolic health. Learn more about her research in this Women in Science video.
Student AccomplishmentsRead more!
- Roger Davis to chair Program in Molecular Medicine
- UMass Medical School hosts 13th annual Central Massachusetts Brain Bee
- Women in Science: MD/PhD candidate Rachel Stamateris focused on novel diabetes approach
- Michael Green named vice provost for strategic research initiatives
- Rett Syndrome Research Trust provides $2.7 million in new funding for research
Student Interviews on LabTV
Find out what GSBS students are curious about! View Graduate Student LabTV Interviews.
Tuesday, February 19, 2019
Can Primary Care Really Influence Emergency Department Use? Presented by: Lisa Lines, PhDLocation: AS9-207212 p.m. - 1 p.m.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
PQHS Special Seminar “Causal Mediation Analysis in Sibling Designs: Methodological Considerations and Application to Prenatal Antidepressant Exposure” presented by: Mollie Wood, MPH, PhDLocation: Location: AS9-207212 p.m. - 1 p.m.