Guidelines for Travel & Visa Applications
We recommend that you review the appropriate travel guidelines well in advance of any travel. For additional information and or required travel signatures, contact Immigration Services at least 30 days before your intended travel to schedule an appointment.
In some cases, you may need to renew your visa stamp before returning to the United States. The United States government has increased the level of review that international visitors face at U.S. Embassies and Consulates abroad, at airports, and at border crossing posts with Canada and Mexico. Ultimately, each individual must decide for him or herself whether or not to travel.
- Travel within the United States
- Documentation for International Travel
- Applying for a New U.S. Visa
- Security Clearances & Delays
- Travel to Canada
- Automatic Visa Revalidation for Traveling to Canada, Mexico or Contiguous Territories (excluding Cuba)