Transition Age Youth Multimedia
Transition Age Youth
Comeback TV Episodes
Comeback TV (CBTV) is a show made by young adults for young adults about resources to help young adults with mental health conditions on their path to successful independent lives! We cover many topics of interest, including those on the theme of education and employment!
- Episode 1 | Announcing Comeback TV
- Episode 2 | Things to Consider When Looking for a Job
- Episode 3 | Therapy Animals: The Types and Your Rights
- Episode 4 | What To Do If Being Cyberbullied
- Episode 5 | Applying for a Job: Where and How
- Episode 6 | What is Peer Mentoring?
- Episode 7 | Choosing a School: The JedCampus Seal
- Episode 8 | Dress for Success: What to Wear to Job Interviews
- Episode 9 | Successful Adulting: My Must-Have Papers
- Episode 10 | Applying to College
- Episode 11 | 2016 Mental Health Awareness Campaign Efforts
- Episode 12 | Youth on The Road: Young Adults at the Tampa Mental Health Conference
- Episode 13 | Unemployment: Is it Good or Bad for Young Adults?
- Episode 14 | What Happens to my SSI When I Turn 18?
- Episode 15 | Outside-the-Box Accommodations in College, Part 1
- Episode 16 | Outside-the-Box Accommodations in College, Part 2
- Episode 17 | A Last Look
|Employment and Young Adults with Serious Mental Health Conditions: Increasing Employment and Career Opportunities (Uses Adobe Connect)
Jonathan Delman- June 28, 2016
NASMHPD Archived Webinar Series
|Having an Emotional Support Animal at College
Anwyn talks about her experience with having an Emotional Support Animal (ESA), Yoda, while at college. She also talks about the difference between a Service Animal, an Emotional Support Animal and a Therapy Animal.
Creating High Integrity Peer Support in Early Psychosis Programs
Youth Leadership Benefits Engagement and Resiliency (Uses Adobe Connect)
Improving the Health, Safety and Well-Being of Young Adults
Maryann Davis Televised Interview with Kim Bisset
Maryann Davis Interview with WBUR Radio
|Young Adult Participation in Mental Health Services Research: Making it Real
Delman - 2010