What's Happening at Transitions ACR
- The 32nd Annual Research & Policy Conference on Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Behavioral Health is calling for proposals.
- New research and recommendations on “real life” stresses and concerns during crucial transition from college to career
- The Transitions ACR is Going Live on Facebook to Discuss Emotional Support Animals!
- Register for the August 29 Transitions ACR webinar
- Don't miss the July 19 SPARC and Law & Psychiatry Research Seminar!
News from the Field
- The Federal ISMICC Released First Report to Congress!
- Massachusetts Department of Mental Health is seeking candidates for a Transition Age Youth System of Care Access Initiative Program Coordinator job position!
- Alternatives Conference 2017, Building Healing Communities Together,
- SAMHSA released a new series of fact sheets
- Download these SAMHSA-funded toolkits to support the full inclusion of students with early psychosis in higher education!