Brief Introduction to SPARC
Aims to improve the mental and behavioral health of all citizens in Massachusetts and beyond.
Areas of Research Concentration
Includes research on services as well as the application of research across the life span from child to adult.
Research on Services
- Mental Health and Criminal Justice Services
- Adolescent Development and Juvenile Justice Services
- Health Promotion and Psychosocial Interventions
- Mental Health Services for Emerging Adults
Application of Research
- Human Rights and Ethics
- Multicultural Factors in Mental Health Care
- Public Mental Health Literacy and Prevention
- Dissemination and Implementation of Best Practices
- Research Methodologies