Search Close Search
Page Menu

Inviting Family Members to the United States

Most non-immigrant visa statuses allow spouses and unmarried children (under 21) to accompany you to the U.S. or to come and join you here at a later date.  If you wish to invite a family member (spouse or unmarried child under age 21) to join you in the U.S., please contact your Immigration Specialist for additional requirements.   Immigration Specialists are assigned by department.  A list of current assignments can be found on our contact page.

Instructions for other relatives and friends are available.