Milford Regional Medical Center
Milford Regional Medical Center is located at the intersection of Routes 140 and 16 in Milford, Mass. A full-service, community and regional teaching hospital, Milford Regional is a 145-bed, nonprofit, acute-care facility serving a region of 20-plus towns. With more than 300 primary care and specialty physicians on the medical staff, our physicians are skilled in the most advanced procedures and technology, and provide personalized patient care in a warm and caring environment. In 2015, MRMC is bringing online a new 78,000 square foot building that will house a new emergency department, intensive care unit and private patient rooms. Patients also benefit from MRMC’s patient care center which includes:
- eight state-of-the-art operating suites
- consolidated surgical services (including admitting and pre-admission testing)
- medical/surgical floor with private rooms
- many with advanced patient monitoring capabilities
- maternity center that offers home-like labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum rooms
Learn more about Milford Regional Medical Center at http://www.milfordregional.org/.