Continuing Education and Continuing Medical Education
The Department of Psychiatry provides many CE and CME activities – not only the weekly Grand Rounds series but also large conferences, training programs and seminars by several of the department’s divisions, including Public Sector Psychiatry; Law and Psychiatry/Forensic; Addictions; Mood Disorders; Child & Adolescent: and the Shriver Center.
Click here to view the Psychiatry Department’s catalogue and schedule of events.
Get help with planning Continuing Medical Education programs
The department’s communications group offers CME assistance in the following areas:
- Writing and adding Web site content to highlight your program or programs.
- Shepherding events through the UMMS CME office or otherwise setting the process in motion.
- Scheduling & logistics (including booking spaces and handling other matters like securing equipment and food service).
- Publicizing and promoting your program and event using the Web site, department-wide email distribution lists and doing other customized outreach and event listings as appropriate.
- Providing on-site, day-of management for your program.
- Getting national / state / regional email lists to help advertise your events.