Search Close Search
Page Menu

Tax Planning


Employees may access different year end tax planning information via HR Direct including form W‐2, W-4, M-4 and more.




Information / Forms:

If you are an employee who lives or works outside of Massachusetts, visit the “Payroll for Employees” page on the UMass President’s Office Website (click here) for further information on Payroll Taxes, including links to specific state tax forms.  

Other Job Aids: