Buscar Close Search
Buscar Close Search
Page Menu

Request a Letter of Good Standing

In order to formally request a Letter of Good Standing from the Associate Dean of Student Affairs, you will need to complete the UMass Chan Letter of Good Standing Request Form. Please follow the directions on the form and fill out all necessary fields. The Office of Student Affairs will complete the any additional forms, if needed.

In order to receive a Letter of Good Standing, students are required to annually pass (100% completion) all Annual Regulatory Training modules. OSA verifies passing grades before generating a Letter of Good Standing. Requests for a Letter of Good Standing must be submitted at least 14 days in advance of the due date of the letter, with additional lead time preferred.

If you have any questions regarding a letter of good standing request, please contact Student Affairs.

If you need the School Seal, the Registrar’s Office is able to stamp documents once you've received the Letter of Good Standing. Transcripts can be requested by completing the Document Request Form or by going to the Registrar’s Office.