Buscar Close Search
Buscar Close Search
Page Menu

Request a Transcript of USMLE Scores

To obtain your USMLE transcript or have it sent to a third party, you must contact one of the three USMLE registration entities. Which entity you contact depends on which Steps you have taken and where you want your transcript sent.

To have a transcript sent to a medical licensing authority at any time, submit your request through the FSMB.

If you have not registered for or taken Step 3 and you want a transcript sent to a third party other than a medical licensing authority, submit your request through the same entity that registered you for Step 1 and/or Step 2, the ECFMG or the NBME.

Once you register for or take Step 3, all requests for USMLE transcripts must be submitted through the FSMB.

See USMLE Bulletin: Scoring and Score Reporting - Transcripts.