For the latest COVID-19 campus news and resources, visit

Buscar Close Search
Page Menu

Other Immigration Status Options

Some UMass Chan employees may hold an immigration status other than F, J or H.  Below is additional information on some other immigration status options.  Please contact Immigration Services to further discuss these options.