Buscar Close Search
Page Menu


Getting married is a qualified change in family status that allows you to make changes to your benefits outside of the usual open enrollment period. If you wish to make any changes to your benefits, you have up to 30 days after your marriage to submit the necessary benefit forms (along with a copy of your marriage certificate) to the Benefits Department in the HR Service Center to cover your new spouse.

To access benefit information, click the Benefit Summaries button below (or on the top navigation bar):

To access benefit forms, click the Benefit Forms button below (or on the top navigation bar):