Buscar Close Search
Page Menu

Name Change

You must notify the Benefits Department in the HR Service Center at (508) 856-5260, option 1, if you make a legal name change. Please complete the Employee Record Change Form and submit it with a copy of your new social security card to the HR Data Group in the HR Service Center.

To access benefit forms, click the Benefit Forms button below (or on the top navigation bar):