NIH Citation Requirements
If you receive support from the UMass Center for Clinical and Translational Science, you are required to:
- Cite the CTSA grant in any publications resulting from that support
- UMass Center for Clinical and Translational Science, grant # UL1-TR001453
- Ensure that your publication is included in PubMedCentral.
- NIH and the National Library of Medicine released a video tutorial, "Navigating the NIH Manuscript Submission Process" on the NCBI's YouTube channel. This tutorial gives detailed help with submitting, reviewing, and approving your manuscript for PubMedCentral.
- Inform UMCCTS of any resulting publications or grants
Please use the following language for citing the CTSA grant:
"Research reported in this publication was supported by the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences of the National Institutes of Health under award number UL1-TR001453. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH".