The adventure continues!
ConnectIT is an ongoing team-building event organized by the UMMS IT department for IT employees. The goal of this campaign is for us to get to know people from different teams, exchange ideas, develop new friendships, and most of all – have fun together.
“Fall” into ConnectIT – Autumn 2018!
- In keeping with the Autumn in New England spirit, we’re offering four exciting events you can choose from.
- Register for an event by filling out the form associated with it.
- After registering, you will receive a meeting request from your group leader.
- Your group will meet on the date and time of the event at a location specified by the group leader.
- Take the half day and enjoy your adventure together. Hooray!
Be sure to take pictures or videos of your group’s adventure, and send them to EngageIT@umassmed.edu for posting on the website.
Walk into History Tour
Thursday - November 8, 2018 2:00 P.M.
139 Tremont Street
Wine Tasting and Tour
Friday - November 9, 2018 1:00 pm
Nashoba Valley Wine Tasting
100 Wattaquadock Hill
Bolton, MA 01740
Lunch, Tasting and Tour
Friday - November 16, 2018 1:00 P.M.
Greater Good Brewery
55 Millbrook Street
Worcester, MA 01606
Employee Service Event
Monday - December 17, 2018 4:00-6:00 P.M.
Community Servings - Meal Preparation
18 Marbury Terrace
Jamaica Plain, MA
Stay current with ConnectIT
Keep an eye on Facebook and Twitter for #ConnectIT, and check out our blog to see how your colleagues are enjoying their afternoon out.
If you have any questions, please email us at EngageIT@umassmed.edu.