The application is modeled after the American Medical College Application Service (AMCAS) national application. All information collected is confidential.
- Applications will be accepted from November 27, 2017 through March 2, 2018.
- Letters of Recommendation are due March 2, 2018
- A Letter from a pre-med advisor and a science professor is required
- Letters of recommendation can be sent to the UMass Medical School Admission office or emailed to BaccMD@umassmed.edu
- An official Transcript including Fall Semester grades must be sent to the address below
BaccMD Pathway Program
Office of Admissions
University of Massachusetts Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North, Rm. S1-300
Worcester, MA 01655
Please click the link below to apply to the BaccMD Pathway Program