Applications must be submitted online from the Apply Now tab. Applications will be available on November 15, 2017. The application submission deadline is March 15, 2018.
1. Do I have to complete my online application or can I save it? You can go back and complete your application a section at a time. If you do not complete the page and hit “next” it will not be saved. Only applications completed by the deadline will be considered.
2. What if I forget my “password”? Use the login page and “click” forgot password a new one will be sent to your email address.
3. How do I check the “status” of my application?
Pending - In process of filling in application.
Submitted - Application is filled out and Transcripts and Resume have been uploaded.
Completed - Application is complete and all supporting documents and LOR’s have been submitted with the application.
4. Do I need to provide an Official Transcript? Students offered acceptance or placed on the alternate list must have the Registrar at their current institution submit an official transcript that includes the spring 2016-semester courses or a letter from Registrar by email or mail confirming spring 2017 enrollment. Students who fail to meet this requirement will not be able to participate in the program.
5. Documents that were uploaded did not save to the page, why? You must upload all documents (resume, transcripts) and enter emails for the letter of recommendation requests and click "submit" for your page to save. Once you click "submit" your application is not available to edit.
6. Who can I ask for letters of recommendation? Two LOR maximum allowed per student. Letters of Recommendation require a professional email address to be considered. Only emails from institutional email addresses will be accepted (i.e. @college.edu, @lab.gov or @hospital.org). E-mails from non-institutional (i.e. @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, @ymail.com, etc.) will NOT be accepted.
7. How do I know what letter of recommendation is missing? The email of the LOR that is missing will show when you log in. If you click on their email address it will send another email request automatically.
8. When I enter the income is gives an error message, why? When entering income use ONLY numbers. No dollar signs or comas.
Contact us for more information