Tools and resources
To ensure the integrity and consistency of the UMass Medical School identity, the Office of Communications maintains an online style guide, including official logos, templates and up-to-date facts and figures about the institution.
- UMMS Style Guide: For use by the UMMS community for all Web and print publications. The guide outlines the appropriate style for names, titles and degrees; place names; grammar and punctuation; dates and times; numbers and data; etc.: http://inside.umassmed.edu/styleguide.aspx
- UMMS logos: Faculty, students and staff can access logos in a variety of file formats on UMMS’s intranet at http://inside.umassmed.edu/StyleGuide/Visual-Identity-Program/.
- Photography: An online gallery of general Medical School photos is available for use in presentations: http://www.umassmed.edu/oc/faculty_staff/image_gallery.
- Templates: These templates are provided for use by faculty, students and staff of the UMass Medical School and UMass Memorial Health Care. Included are templates for PowerPoint, a poster and a tri-fold brochure:
- Facts and figures: http://www.umassmed.edu/about/facts/