Core Flow Cytometry Lab Protocols
In this section we provide protocols, data sheets to organize your samples, and fluorochome selection guides to assist in your experimental design. Your fluorophore selection, type and number, will determine which instrumentation is appropriate for your panel.
We have the BD Biosciences High Throughput Sampling System for our 18 parameter LSR II. Below are our requirements to analyze samples on 96 and 384 well plates. If you have any questions, please contact anyone in the lab at 6-3276.
Please keep in mind that unfixed untested or known infectious samples MUST be brought to our lab in secondary containment such as a sealable plastic or styrofoam box. Depending on the infectious agent we may require that they be run in our biosafety level III facility. Consult with any member of the Core Facility staff prior to your appointment to determine the appropriate safety requirements for your samples.
- FACSCalibur Data Sheet
- 10 Color LSR II Data Sheet
- 8 Color LSR II Data Sheet
- 6 Color LSR II Data Sheet
- LSR II HTS Plate Data Sheet
- Sorting Data Sheet
Fluorochrome Selection Guides
- FACSCalibur Analyzer Optics and Fluorochromes
- LSR II Analyzer Optics and Fluorochromes
- LSR II HTS Requirements
- BSL3 Aria Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochromes
- FACSVantage Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochomes
- MoFlo XDP High Speed Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochromes
- Core Lab Aria II Cell Sorter Optics and Fluorochromes
- LRB LSR II A "Uncle Fester" Analyzer Optics and Fluorochromes
- LRB new LSR II B "Lurch" Analyzer Optics and Fluorochromes