The TYPE Study is Recruiting Young Adults from across the U.S.!Date Posted: Tuesday, July 19, 2016
The Transition-age Youth Psychotherapy Experiences (TYPE) study is designed to gain a better understanding of the experiences, including the good, bad, and everything in-between, of Transition Age Youth (TAY) receiving outpatient psychotherapy treatment.
Results of the study will be used to improve therapy so that it fits better with what young adults want or need.
- young adult who is 18-25 years old
- has a self-identified mental health condition
- receiving outpatient psychotherapy for 12 months or less (can be brand new to therapy)
- Participation includes two interviews scheduled two months apart.
- Interviews will last roughly 1 hour and will include a web survey and qualitative portion.
- Interviews will take place over the phone/computer.
- Participants located within 30 miles of Worcester, MA have the option of in-person interviews at a location of convenience.
- Young adults will be compensated up to $50 for their involvement in this study ($25 gift card for each completed interview)
If you are a provider and would like to learn more about this study, please click here:
If you are a young adult and would like to learn more about this study, please click here: