NursingCAS Application opened August 15th the deadline date for GEP applications is December 1st
Applicants must submit a completed application to Nursing CAS by the deadline date to be considered for admission. Application status emails will be sent to the email provided on the application via Nursing CAS.
- Undergraduate GPA 3.0 or higher
- Acceptable Graduate Record Exam (GRE)
- Completed Application by deadline date
Requirements for Admission
- Completed Application submitted to Nursing CAS refer to Nursing CAS instructions for admission requirements.
- Complete Graduate School of Nursing checklist, submit directly to the Graduate School of Nursing.
- A notarized proof of residency (all applicants, both Massachusetts Residents and non-residents, must submit) PRINT FORM
- Anatomy & Physiology I with Lab (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- Anatomy & Physiology II with Lab (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- Microbiology with Lab (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- College Level Statistics Course (no time limit)
- Nutrition Course (taken within 5 years grade C or higher)
- Human Growth & Development Across the Lifespan Course (taken within five years grade C or higher)
- CPR Certification for Health Providers (BLS) by the American Heart Association (After acceptance to program and prior to June orientation)