UMMS researchers receive funding from Gilbert Family Foundation to develop NF1 therapeutic
The Gilbert Family Foundation has announced that UMass Medical School will receive funding from a $12 million gene therapy initiative to address the underlying cause of neurofibromatosis type 1.Read more
Women in Science
Raziel Rojas-Rodriguez, a PhD candidate in the Program in Molecular Medicine, is studying how adipose tissue expansion during pregnancy is related to metabolic health. Learn more about her research in this Women in Science video.
Student AccomplishmentsRead more!
- UMMS researchers receive funding from Gilbert Family Foundation to develop NF1 therapeutic
- UMMS scientists receive $1.6M in NIH funding to improve genome editing techniques
- NIH grant supports UMMS research on ‘off switch’ for extra chromosome in Down syndrome
- Victor Ambros named fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science
- RNAi therapy mitigates preeclampsia symptoms in UMass Medical School study
Student Interviews on LabTV
Find out what GSBS students are curious about! View Graduate Student LabTV Interviews.
Monday, January 14, 2019
Master of Science in Clinical Investigation Thesis Proposal Presentation "Healthcare Disparities and Noncompliance in Children With Crohn's Disease" Presented by: Robert McLoughlin, MDLocation: AS7-20728:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.