Search Close Search
Page Menu

Drug Request

    Drug          Sponsor

PLEASE NOTE - ***ALL REQUESTS must be SUBMITTED as part of a service request through the Translational Research Accelerator (TRAcs) Portal. (

DO NOT use the eIRB request form for summer students or volunteers. Instead, use the Non-UMass Personnel list (HRP-215) (see Forms and Templates for Instructions).

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact the IRB office at or 508-856-4261. 

 ***New Users: After requesting user access, click on the Banner for step-by-step guidance on how to "Get Started"  with the IRB application process.

                  Getting Started