Search Close Search
Page Menu

On Campus Confidential Resources

1. For students and GME residents and fellows:

In the event of an EMERGENCY at any time, new and established patients can call Emergency Mental Health (EMH) at 508-856-3562, your local ER or 911.

Student Counseling Services
508 856-3220
Monday – Friday 8:30 – 5:00
UMass Chan Medical School Campus Room S-1-160

For UMASS CHAN MEDICAL SCHOOL GME residents and fellows only:  508 334-2149

2. For faculty and staff:

Employee Assistance Program
Phone: 1-800-322-5327 (toll free: 24/7/365)
Inhouse 6-1327

Report a Concern or File a Complaint

Please use the link below to report a concern or file a complaint.