IT Innovation Internship Program
The University of Massachusetts Medical School Information Technology Innovation Program is a paid internship and is designed to improve Central Massachusetts community. We want to demonstrate that World class job opportunities exist in Worcester County. We are here to leverage our very unique technology environment to foster and give exceptional internships to the most talented students and recent graduates. Here students will be exposed to hands-on experience in a specific area of their interest. To learn more about the UMMS IT Internship Program click here
UMMS is here to provide support as you go through the process of finding and applying for the UMMS IT Innovation Program internships. To start the process, please take the following process:
- Go to our “Search Career Opportunities” toolbox to the right
- Click the drop down menu for the "Category" field and select "Interns"
- Next, click the drop down menu for the “Type” field and select “Intern" (part-time or full-time) and a list of available IT internships will list
- Go to "Keyword" and write in "IT Intern"
- Review the descriptions and follow the prompts to fill out the IT online internship applications
The Program offers students:
- Two Different programs: Summer and ongoing internship (1-6 month)
- Projects that are exciting and innovate
- Opportunity to be guided and mentored from our very own colleagues
- Program includes networking, mentoring, hands-on work, training and skill development