The Department of Urology at the University of Massachusetts and UMass Memorial Health Care is dedicated to embracing and advancing innovation in urologic care, research, and education to improve the lives of Massachusetts.
We accomplish this by:
- providing the most effective, proven, compassionate, and cost conscience care using a personalized and precise approach to patient care in which our patients are encouraged to participate in all aspects of their care
- incorporating, creating and validating improved diagnostic tests and therapeutic strategies and modalities and involving a multi-disciplinary team approach to care whenever appropriate
- developing and disseminating an improved understanding of urologic disease and how to best provide care
- educating and training the next generation of urologists as working with current health care professionals to enhance patient care throughout the state
- involving ourselves in community and national service