Search Close Search
Search Close Search
Page Menu

UMass Chan Medical School


The standard UMass cross-registration form is used to process intercampus registration (requires signatures of student, home campus PhD program director, home campus graduate dean representative (at UMass Chan this is the registrar) and the host campus program director. In addition, there is a UMass form to petition to waive continuing education chargers if that applies to a specific course (note: this form must be signed by the Dean and Chancellor or designee).  

Once the form is completed with the required signatures, the registration is processed for the student between the Registrar’s Offices at each campus, beginning with the home campus. For UMass Chan students, the form should be submitted to their faculty advisor and the faculty advisor will work with the registrar’s office. 

Refer to: