UMMS-Baystate Regional Campus
UMass Medical School’s regional campus at Baystate Health in Springfield (UMMS-Baystate) is the site of the Population-based Urban and Rural Community Health Track (PURCH).
PURCH is an innovative approach to medical education that focuses on:
- Multi-disciplinary team-based patient care
- Integrated care within the community
- Healthcare disparities and population health
Baystate Health is an excellent clinical learning environment.
- One of the largest academic health systems in New England
- Serves largely under-served inner city and rural communities
- Education is a top priority—we’ve been involved in medical education for more than a century
Learn more about the UMMS-Baystate regional campus.