Search Close Search
Page Menu

How do I transfer an expense?

In addition to preparing the proper forms to transfer an expense, back up documentation is required and varies based on the funding source for the transfer.  If a sponsored project will be accepting a charge the following are required:

  1. Sponsored project/grant
    • SUMMIT Cost Transfer Report including detail level report and summary report reflecting current balance information or UMGL7062.

    • Cost Transfer justification form

If the account accepting the charge is not sponsored, the following is required:

  1. Non-sponsored
    • SUMMIT transaction detail report or UMGL7062