Search Close Search
Page Menu

Transfer from another School

The Morningside Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences at UMass Chan Medical School does not accept transfer students. Students wishing to become matriculated at UMass Chan must apply for admission, and must receive favorable review from the Admissions Committee. This process could be expedited if needed, such that review, admission and matriculation could occur off-cycle. Students admitted to the program would have to meet all requirements, though some flexibility can be granted on a case-by-case basis regarding waivers for specific course work or for laboratory rotations. Transfer credits will not be given. Matriculated students must pass the Morningside Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences qualifying exam; this is not negotiable.