eClub: Be part of a community of entrepreneurs
The eClub initiative is interested in helping UMMS students, postdocs and faculty learn the ABC's of entrepreneurship and build contact networks among our extensive community of successful academic entrepreneurs, innovators, investors, legal professionals and business people.
- Develop a community of scientisits and others interested in entrepreneurship
- Inspire a broader definition of entrepreneurship
- Educate UMMS scientists in the skills required for entrepreneurship
- Attendance is free and open to all members of the UMMS community.
- Thomas Christopher Burdett, Graduate Student
- Andrew Coles, Postdoc
- Vahbiz Jokhi, Graduate Student
- Regino Mercado-Lubo, Postdoc
- Mihir Ashok Metkar, Graduate Student
- Janet Paulsen, Postdoc
- William (Wes) Salomon, Graduate Student
- Alex Tamburino, Graduate Student
eClub events will be short and intense and are designed to help you gain the knowledge, skills and confidence to be successful entrepreneurs. Events will meet on a Wednesday and will be posted on the Events Calendar.
Small discussion groups and refreshments will follow each event.