Welcome to UMass Worcester PRC
|Stephenie C. Lemon, PhD & Milagros C. Rosal, PhD
Co-directors, UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center
Welcome to the UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center. We are proud to be a member of the Prevention Research Center (PRC) network funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our Vision is optimal health of individuals, families and communities.
- PAPRN+ Capabilities for Public Health Agency Involvement in Decision Making to Increase Active Transportation Opportunity
- Visit the UMass Worcester PRC Team at APHA!
- UMass Worcester PRC: Eating Patterns and Risk Factors for Cardiovascular Disease Among Latinos
- UMass Worcester PRC Research Brief: Sedentary Behavior and Risk of Heart Disease Among Latinos
- Webinar! Monday, August 21, 2017, 1-2 PM: Core Capabilities for Local Health Department Involvement in Land Use & Transportation Policy Process