Welcome to UMass Worcester PRC
|Stephenie C. Lemon, PhD & Milagros C. Rosal, PhD
Co-directors, UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center
Welcome to the UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center. We are proud to be a member of the Prevention Research Center (PRC) network funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our Vision: Optimal health of communities, families and individuals.
Our Mission: To promote health and prevent disease and disability through: real-world community engaged research, evidence-based practice, and education.
We accomplish our Vision and Mission by being:
1) a leader in community health research at UMass Medical School,
- New Research: An Evaluation of a Train-the-Trainer Program for Tobacco Treatment Specialists
- Healthy Kids & Families is 1 of 7 Prevention Research Centers featured in the AAMC 2018 Health Equity Research Snapshot
- Implementation Science and the Prevention Research Centers
- See what we have been up to by reading the UMass Worcester PRC 2017 Annual Report!
- Public Health Grand Rounds: Tackling the Opioid Crisis in Worcester: What Massachusetts Linked Databases Tell Us About Potential Next Steps