Welcome to UMass Worcester PRC
|Stephenie C. Lemon, PhD & Milagros C. Rosal, PhD
Co-directors, UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center
Welcome to the UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center. We are proud to be a member of the Prevention Research Center (PRC) network funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our Vision: Optimal health of communities, families and individuals.
Our Mission: To promote health and prevent disease and disability through: real-world community engaged research, evidence-based practice, and education.
We accomplish our Vision and Mission by being:
1) a leader in community health research at UMass Medical School,
- Members of our UMass Worcester PRC team are presenting at SBM!
- Visit UMass Worcester PRC's Dr. Stephenie Lemon and Karin Valentine Goins at the Active Living Conference 2/18/2019
- AGES Conference - Academic Gardening to Enrich our Students
- Karin Valentine Goins presenting in webinar:Exploring the Human-Centered Mobility Principles 2/28/2019 2 PM
- Dr. Lori Pbert has been appointed to the US Preventive Services Task Force