Welcome to UMass Worcester PRC
|Stephenie C. Lemon, PhD & Milagros C. Rosal, PhD
Co-directors, UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center
Welcome to the UMass Worcester Prevention Research Center. We are proud to be a member of the Prevention Research Center (PRC) network funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Our Vision: Optimal health of communities, families and individuals.
Our Mission: To promote health and prevent disease and disability through: real-world community engaged research, evidence-based practice, and education.
We accomplish our Vision and Mission by being:
1) a leader in community health research at UMass Medical School,
- UMass Worcester PRC offers internship to graduate students seeking to analyze data and write manuscripts
- UMass Worcester PRC Research Brief - Association among emotional eating, high-calorie food consumption and overeating in Latinos
- UMass Worcester PRC Research Brief: Developing Core Capabilities for Local Health Agencies to Engage in Land Use and Transportation Decision Making
- Members of our UMass Worcester PRC team are presenting at SBM!
- Visit UMass Worcester PRC's Dr. Stephenie Lemon and Karin Valentine Goins at the Active Living Conference 2/18/2019