Find new tools for living with greater ease, joy, resilience and balance
Mindfulness Tools, a 5-Day Residential Intensive Program™ is based on the Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR), and is offered for those who may not be able to participate in the traditional 8-week course. The program consists of 5 days (38.5 hours) of direct instruction. It is strongly recommended that you take it as a residential course to fully immerse yourself in this program.
The program is highly participatory, supportive, and structured. You will learn and practice through:
- guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices
- gentle stretching and mindful yoga
- group dialogue and mindful communication exercises to enhance awareness in everyday life
- individually tailored instruction
- typical schedule
Upcoming Programs 2018 / 2019
(by 5 p.m.)
(by 2 p.m.)
|January 6, 2019||January 11, 2019||Norwood, MA||Center for Mindfulness||Apply|
Mindfulness Tools is offered several times each year in different locations internationally. Join our email list to be updated of the course schedule, as new programs and locations are continually added.
Accommodations: The cost for accommodations varies by location. For programs hosted by the Center for Mindfulness, please do not make hotel reservations until you have applied to the program and received confirmation.
How do I apply for programs hosted by the Center for Mindfulness (CFM)?
- Click Apply, you will be re-directed to our online registration system where you will create a username and password
- You will be sent an email to confirm your account - you must reply to this email to confirm
- Return to the registration page and log in
- Mindfulness Tools is listed under Special Programs at the bottom of the list - 'Areas of Learning'
- Hotel details are contained in the registration listing
- Complete the pre-program questionnaire (link is sent in auto-reply email upon registration for the course)
- CFM staff will review your application for eligibility; you will be notified of acceptance
Considering Oasis Institute Teacher Certification by the Center for Mindfulness?
If you are considering becoming a certified MBSR teacher, the combination of Mindfulness Tools, a 5-Day Residential Intensive Program and the MBSR Self-Paced Video Program via Sounds True satisfies the Oasis Institute pre-requisite. For more details on Oasis Institute Teacher Certification, click here.
Please Email Us if you have any questions about the Mindfulness Tools programs.
On your day of arrival, Registration begins around 5:00 p.m. with dinner, followed by Orientation, and ends around 9:30 p.m.
Course days begin before breakfast, typically around 7:00 a.m. and conclude with dinner around 7:00 p.m.
Your final day starts as a course day around 7:00 a.m. ending after lunch, around 2:00 p.m.
The detailed course schedule will be provided by your instructor at Registration.