All Room Requests are made in Resource Scheduler Software
All UMass Campus Outside/External spaces must be scheduled through Resource Scheduler. These spaces are: 1) North Lawn, 2) South Lawn/Quadrangle, and 3) Basketball/Volley Ball Court.
Events attracting more than 25 external participants must notify Campus Parking (508-856-5934).
- End the meeting or use of the room ten minutes before the hour or half-hour.
- Leave the room neat and orderly. Discard all trash and remove belongings.
- Contact EBS at x63825 a week prior to event date for room/lobby setup requirements.
- Contact Sodexo Catering at x62910 two weeks prior to event date for food/beverages.
- Contact Audio/Visual/Telecom at the Helpdesk 68643 prior to event date for equipment needs and/or training.
- Delete rooms immediately when a reserved room is no longer needed.
Failure to observe policies may result in the loss of Room Reservations privileges.
- Room Request for the fiscal year (July 1 to June 30) can be submitted for approval March 1 of each year. Appeals for events for the next fiscal year prior to March1 (i.e. Board Exams, etc.) must be made directly to the Vice Provost for School Services.
- Only the Room Reservations staff is authorized to approve a room reservation from the Room Reservations Pool.
- Only printed confirmations will be honored in a conflict situation.
- Information regarding who has reserved a room will not be released by the Room Reservations staff.
- Only the Room Reservations staff is authorized to request a user to change or move. Any request by another party to a user to move or change a time should be reported immediately to the Room Reservations staff. Changes to your event may be made to accommodate upgrades and repairs to the room inventory.
- Only the Department Administrator or Vice Provost for School Services may reassign or withdraw the use of a room.
- NO TABLES are allowed in the hallways. (Local Fire/Safety Codes) The Albert Sherman Center lobby and open corridor in the ASC Cafe cannot be reserved based on fire/safety code regulations. NO vendors will be allowed in the Albert Sherman Center. The AS2.2114 and AS3.2114 Atrium areas are limited use. Only two tables for an event registration/or light refreshments are allowed.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE Catering service is allowed only in the rooms where it is listed in the room information.
- POSTING on surfaces other than bulletin boards is prohibited. Notices on doors, doorframes, walls, or artwork in the Medical School will be removed.
- Swipe Cards for S2-307C (Video Conferencing Room), S2-307D (Computer Room), S2-205, S2-310 must be signed out from Room Reservations (S3-104) and returned/signed in immediately after event or meeting. Public Safety will unlock all other doors in the Room Reservations Pool at night and on the weekends. All locked rooms are swipe cards access rooms. You can use your UMMS or UMMHC ID Badge to swipe in.
- Holding more than one date for events (rooms, event, etc.) is not permitted.
- Fund raising events for individuals is not allowed.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED in the Medical School and on the UMass Memorial Campus.
Liability Statement: The Medical School cannot be held liable for any claim or right to damages or compensation on account of any loss, damage to personal property, or expense whatsoever. The Medical School is not responsible for equipment or personal belongings that remain after a meeting or event. The Medical School assumes no liability for injury to persons present in its buildings pursuant to an authorization issued to any organization.