Trainees Honors and Awards
- Steve Disegna received an OREF//AIRCAST Foundation Resident Research Project Grant for his project Predicting Early Failure in Total Knee Arthroplasty.
- Christina Kane received an OREF Resident Research Project Grant for her project Challenging the Traditional Methods of Intra-Operative Learning: Comparing the Effectiveness of a Computer-Based Video Tutorial with One-on-One Expert Teaching for Zone II Flexor Tendon Repairs.
- The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences (GSBS) has chosen Artem Kutikov from Dr. Jie Song's lab for the 2013 GSBS Student Achievement Award for Outstanding Mentoring in the Classroom or Research Setting.
- Anthony Porter received a JRGOS Resident Research Grant from J. Robert Gladden Orthopaedic Society (Funding Award of $10,000).
- The Cell Biology Graduate Program (GSBS) has chosen Tera Filion from Dr. Jie Song's lab to be a Zelda Haidak Memorial Scholar for the 2010-2011 academic year.
▴ Back To Top