Contacting the Immigration Services Office (ISO)
Immigration Services is your resource for immigration matters and the University's liaison with U.S. federal agencies that are concerned with issues related to international students and employees who are working or studying here. We provide support and advising services to UMMS' international student and scholar community, as well as to the academic and research departments who host them.
South Street (Shrewsbury) Campus
333 South Street, HR 2nd Floor
Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (appointment is recommended)
Main Phone Number: (508) 856-5260 [select option 3]
Fax Number: (508) 856-5922
Medical School - Worcester Campus
S2-100A - 2nd floor of the Medical School Building above the bookstore across from the elevators
(FAXES AND MAIL NOT RECEIVED AT THIS LOCATION)
Office Hours: Wednesdays & Fridays by appointment only
Phone: (508) 856-2177
Please contact ISO in advance, to schedule an appointment. Appointments are available at the following locations and times:
South Street location:
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5pm.
Medical School location:
- Appointments with Immigration Specialists on the following days:
- Wednesdays - Kate Carroll
- Thursdays - Lynette Fast Horse
- Fridays - Melissa Scher
- Walk-in travel signature time on Wednesdays from 2pm - 3pm, Thursdays from 10am - 11am, and Fridays from 11am - 12pm on a first come, first served basis.
The Immigration Services Office will be closed on the following upcoming holidays:
- Monday, February 20th 2017 - Presidents' Day
- Monday, April 17th, 2017 - Patriots' Day
- Monday, May 29th, 2017 - Memorial Day
General Email: firstname.lastname@example.org *
*Use general e-mail if you are unsure of which ISO Staff member is assigned to your department. Otherwise, see our Department / Immigration Services Contact list to determine who to contact below.