Tobacco Treatment Specialist Training - Registration Process
The cost of the TTS Training is $1200/person. There are two ways to register:
- To register and pay by check or purchase order, download and fill out the TTS Registration Form. Follow the instructions on how to mail in the registration form. The directions on where to mail the registration form are indicated on the form.
- To register and pay with a credit card or a promo code only (June 17-20, 2019) go to this page.
- To register and pay with a credit card or a promo code only (September 23 - 26, 2019) go to this page.
- Special topic -How to Conduct Tobacco Treatment in Groups (June 21, 2019). For more information on the training including how to register go to this page.
- If you cancel your registration 2 weeks prior to the course, your fee is refundable less a $100 processing charge. After that date NO refunds will be given.
- If you transfer your registration from one training session to another, there will be a $100 processing fee. The fee is due 2 weeks prior to the date of the initial training session. After that date NO transfers will allowed.
- Substitutions must be approved by the course director. There will be a $100 fee charged for each substitution.