Getting to Campus
Located in the heart of Massachusetts, Worcester is accessible by several means of transportation:
- Worcester Regional Airport (ORH) -Worcester, MA
- Round trip service by Jet Blue available to New York-JFK, Ft. Lauderdale and Orlando, FL.
- American Airlines scheduled to start round trip service to Philadelphia, PA in October, 2018.
- Logan International Airport (BOS)-Boston, MA (800) 235-6426
- T.F. Green Airport (PVD)-Providence, RI (401) 737-4000
- Bradley International Airport (BDL)- Hartford, CT (860) 292-2000
Round trip transportation to campus from the airports is available through:
- Worcester Airport Limo 508-835-6436 Be sure to check Student Discounts if booking on-line.
- Knight's Limousine 508-839-6252 Please ask for the UMMS student discount when you book your reservation.
Locally, the Worcester Regional Transit Authority's #24 bus (Belmont Street/Lake Avenue) provides service to the UMass Worcester Campus. Please call the WRTA at (508) 791-9782 for route and schedule.
Local Taxi Service:
Available for transportation to campus from Worcester Airport or local train and bus stations:
- Red Cab of Worcester 508-792-9999
- Yellow Cab Inc. 508-754-3211 or 508-797-3116
Please visit our campus map, transportation options and directions to UMass Medical School prior to your interview. If you are driving to campus we advise you to park in the South Rd visitors garage and a parking voucher will be provided at your interview.