Various interdepartmental as well as divisional conferences are held almost every day of the week and fellows are expected to participate in these conferences.
- Head and neck tumor board one Monday every month
- Neuorosurgical and pediatric neurology conference every Tuesday.
- Stroke conference every Tuesday
- Neuro tumor board two Wednesdays every month
- Neuroradiology case conference every Wednesday
- Neurology conference two Thursdays every month
- Neuroradiology divisional didactic lecture conference two Thursdays every month
- Endocrinology conference one Friday every month
Radiology resident teaching conferences are held every day throughout the year and fellows are welcome to attend these conferences, as service duties allow. Neuroradiology-specific resident conferences are held between two to three times per month. fellows are expected to prepare and present at least two conferences for the diagnostic radiology residents during their fellowship.
Radiology Grand Rounds are held throughout the year with prestigious visiting and local professors, offering the opportunity to meet and learn from leading national authorities on a wide variety of topics.