- To train fellows to become efficient, practical, and skilled in the multi-modality imaging of rheumatologic disease and sports related injuries including conventional radiography, CT, arthography, ultrasound and MRI.
- To train fellows to become proficient in orthopedic oncologic imaging including conventional radiography, ultrasound, CT, and MRI.
- To train fellows to become efficient, practical, and skilled in the preoperative workup and postoperative imaging of orthopedic patients including the recognition of possible complications using a multi-modality approach.
- To train fellows to become skilled in the selection, performance and interpretation of image guided intervention including fluoroscopy, CT and ultrasound guided musculoskeletal therapeutic procedures including fenestrations and steroid injections.
- To provide fellows the training and experience to become expert imaging consultants in the subspecialty of musculoskeletal imaging.
- To provide the opportunity for scholarly activity, including presentations at conferences, lectures and clinical research.