Positions Available: 1
Length of Fellowship: 12 months
Application Dates: Begin accepting applications in June
Interview Dates: September through December
Fellowship Program Coordinator
Applicants must have completed a radiology residency program accredited by the ACGME by the time they begin their fellowship at UMMMC. Applicants must be certified or eligible for certification by the American Board of Radiology (ABR) or equivalent. Acceptance is contingent on obtaining an unrestricted Massachusetts medical license by start date of Fellowship.
Applications must include:
- Fellowship Application (click here to download PDF)
- Personal Statement
- Curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendations, one of which must be from your residency program director
- USMLE Scores
- Fellowship applicants need to have passed ALL USMLE scores, Step 1, Step 2CK, Step 2CS and Step 3.
- Applications that are missing USMLE Step 3 will not be considered.
- Medical school transcript
- Deans Letter
Candidates will be considered for interviews only after completed applications are received.
Completed applications should be addressed to the Program Director and submitted to:
MRI Fellowship Program
Attention: Kathy Delongchamp
Department of Radiology, Room S2-302
University of Massachusetts Medical School
55 Lake Avenue North
Worcester, MA 01655