Please contact us to speak with a research coordinator with questions you may have.
To sign up for our mailing list for resource information and study updates, please contact Child Research at ChildResearch@umassmed.edu.
As a prospective participant, you may also be interested in the following resources:
- Nationwide Children's Hospital's description of a brain scan (MRI) experience
- Publications from the National Institute of Mental Health
- Neuroimaging and Mental Illness: A Window Into the Brain
- National Heart Lung and Blood Institute's Children and Clinical Studies web site
- Neonatal Biomarkers StudyNeonatal Biomarkers in Extremely Preterm Babies Predict Childhood Brain Disorders: The Elgan-3 Study (Extremely low gestational age newborns)
- aViation study: A phase II multi-center, randomized, double-blind, 24-week, 3-arm, parallel group, placebo-controlled study to investigate the efficacy and safety of RO5285119 in children and adolescents age 5-17 with autism spectrum disorder (PDF)
- Social Cognition: Research study for Adolescents with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (PDF)
- A pilot study to assess the feasibility of hair follicle sample collection in children diagnosed with fragile X syndrome (FXS), or in children who are typically developing (PDF)
Please also see the list of research studies at the Shriver Center.
Investing in the future...helping kids and families.