Campus Alert: Find the latest UMMS campus news and resources at

Page Menu

Key Information & documents


* Prior to completing a GHER Form, students should contact IMEP (via email at: to confirm whether or not the GHER Form is the correct documentation that is needed for their proposed international experience. The GHER form may not apply to all proposed international experiences. 

11.8.2018 lc