- Learning Communities
- International Medical Education
- hands-on clinical experience before Clerkship years
- practical experience
- feedback from physicians & patients
- networking within the clinical system
- growth in each of the six Medical School core competencies
as a professional, scientist, communicator, clinical problem solver, advocate and person
For a more detailed description of the program, click here.
Preceptors come from variety of medical specialties (pediatrics, emergency medicine, family medicine, internal medicine and subspecialties, Ob\GYN, surgery). Any type of practice is considered as long as it allows for students to practice and observe basic skills of the history taking and physical exam, oral presentation, and learn in an interprofessional setting. Over the past five years we have worked with over 50 different host sites, allowing students to experience a broad range of clinical settings. Click here to learn more about where students have participated in the LPP program in the past.