Getting Started in Clinical Practice
UMass Memorial Health Care is the largest health care system in Central and Western Massachusetts, and the clinical partner of the University of Massachusetts Medical School (UMMS). The system operates five hospitals, as well as home health and hospice programs, behavioral health programs, and community-based physician practices. The hospitals are:
- UMass Memorial Medical Center (Worcester, MA): the major clinical partner with three campuses in Worcester: University Campus, Memorial Campus and Hahnemann Campus
- Clinton Hospital (Clinton, MA)
- HealthAlliance Hospital (Leominster and Fitchburg, MA)
- Marlborough Hospital (Marlborough, MA)
- Ournet: UMass Memorial Health System intranet website (requires network access ID & password)
- UMass Memorial Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice with nearly 900 physicians who deliver care at the three campuses of UMass Memorial Medical Center and 22 community practice sites in the Worcester area. Group physicians have faculty appointments at UMMS.
- Departments, Programs, Centers and Institutes
- Health Care Services (index)
- Physicians Directory
- Care Connection Center and Referral Services Center, services for referring providers.
- Continuing Medical Education
- Graduate School of Nursing
- Commonwealth Medicine, the health care consulting division of UMMS.